15 questions to ask Darren Wilson
1. When your SUV pulled up alongside Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson as they were walking along Canfield Drive, did you tell them to "get the fuck on the sidewalk?"
2. When you pulled away from Brown and Johnson on Canfield Drive, why exactly did you decide to put your SUV in reverse to confront them again? Your chief says you did not knowabout the earlier convenience store incident where it is alleged Mike Brown stole some cigars. Was it to express your anger that they didn’t obey your earlier command to “get the fuck on the sidewalk?”
3. Four eyewitnesses report seeing and hearing your tires screech as you violently put your SUV in reverse on Canfield Drive, nearly hitting Brown and Johnson. Why did you reverse in such a reckless and provocative manner?
4. When you arrived back at where Brown and Johnson stood, if you did not know about the store incident, why exactly did you open your door to confront them? Did you intend to arrest them for jaywalking?
5. Precisely how far away was your door from Brown and Johnson when you flung it open?
6. Did you believe Brown or Johnson were armed at any point during your confrontation?
7. Reports have surfaced that you told federal investigators that you were repeatedly punched and scratched by Brown through your SUV window. Why did you not see the medic who arrived on the crime scene? Why do no photos or videos or eyewitness reports from the scene have evidence of even a shadow of an injury, or you touching or favoring any injury?
8. It’s been reported that you claim that Brown “went for, or lunged for,” your gun. Was this when the gun was within inches of his face before you fired two shots at him through your window and hit him with one?
9. After you shot Brown through your window, he fled over 100 feet away from your SUV. Did you still feel threatened while you chased him down Canfield Drive with your gun drawn and firing, according to witnesses, at least six shots?
10. Six eyewitnesses saw you fire multiple shots at the back of Brown while he fled down Canfield Drive. Was it your intention to arrest or kill him with those shots?
11. When you fired your eighth shot of the day, four eyewitnesses said they saw Brown’s body jerk before he turned around to surrender to you. Did you believe you hit him again, for the second time, with your eighth shot?
12. Six eyewitnesses say that they saw Brown turn around and physically and verbally surrender to you. How did you interpret those actions?
13. Before you fired the two fatal shots into Brown’s eye and the crown of his head, as he was falling down, you had shot him a total of four times already. Did you still believe him to be a threat to you at that point?
14. No record exists of you ever radioing in for backup or support at any time. Did you use your cell phone to call for backup? Who else did you call and why?
15. Who first told you not to create a report after you shot and killed Brown, and what reason did they give you for such a request?
"It’s not going to hurt me. It’s just … I love the emblem,” McConaughey told GQ. “I dig it. It gives me a little fire and some oomph. But now that it’s in the court of public opinion, it’s going to change. I wish it wouldn’t, but it will.”
I mean. He’s just not even trying to hide the fact that he’s a total douchebag anymore, is he?
I really do suck at using tumblr, cuz I don’t know how to reply to a specific comment on any posts I make, but to answer your question, the bacon is absolutely amazing. It has just the right amount of fat and there is a great meat:fat ratio on literally every slice I have. World’s better than store bought for sure.
It took all of last week, but my early morning culinary class made, from scratch, both bacon and panchetta. I took some home yesterday and omg, it came out ammmmmazing. So damn delicious. The panchetta is super salty, but in such a good way. I’ve been eating turkey and bacon/panchetta sandwiches for the past two days and couldn’t be happier lol.
One person, Duncan himself, has died from Ebola in the United States in these three weeks. In contrast, during an average three-week period in the United States: 35 people die from tuberculosis; 3,200 from influenza and pneumonia – 500 of those people under 65 years of age; 1,100 from suicide by gun; 650 from homicide by gun; 1,000 by alcoholic cirrhosis; and 1,900 by motor vehicle accident.* These deaths are not only vastly more numerous, they are much more contagious, either in a medical sense or in a sociological sense. Where are screaming headlines for those risks?
I think I found my favorite joke.
This took me so long.
I don’t get it
bartender BART ENDER
i can’t believe i got this i have literally seen one simpsons episode ever and that was bc our teacher played it in class
in my defense I was like googling synonyms for bartender and frowning at the computer for three solid seconds before giving up
People hailed that joke as super clever… I didn’t get it really and it’s pretty damn lame actually lol.